Top Tips to save on your Fuel Bill!
It’s amazing how much fuel we can help you save by doing a few simple things:
- You can also avoid quick stops and starts, drive at the right speed, turn off your engine when its parked and try not to carry more than you need to to lighten the load.
- Properly inflate your tyres
- Replace your air-cleaner, oil and filter at regular intervals, performing an engine tune specifically for your vehicle and making sure your engine is in a good state of tune.
- Make sure your wheels are properly aligned if they are not
- Get your car serviced at regular intervals:
Why Should I get my car serviced?
Have your vehicle serviced every 6 to 12 months because As contaminants are whipped into the oil, sludge is formed. This sludge will stick to parts of the engine causing the engine to perform less efficiently. Eventually, this sludge can cause engine failure.
We recommend changing your oil every 10,000 km miles or 6 months, whichever comes first. However, you should follow the recommendations in your owner’s manual. Even a car that is not running will get oil contamination as a result of accumulated moisture. If the car isn’t run long enough to get rid of the moisture, it becomes damaging.
Under serviced cars do cost you hundreds of dollars in extra fuel per year and can add to environment pollution, as well as excessive car repairs! – It has been proven that when you service your vehicle every 6months (or 10,000km) or 12 months (20,000kms) your vehicles fuel consumption is decreased and your vehicle will last longer and add value should you ever decide to sell it one day. And Auckland Mobile Mechanics love servicing your vehicles, With car services from most basic to New Car comprehensive full car services that provide you with confidence and peace of mind you cant go wrong! Call us today to enquire or book in a car service that suits you.
Why use Auckland Mobile Mechanics?
Why you should use us for your Car Repairs and Car Servicing needs!
1. Convenience 24/7 – We come to your location!
- “We Come to you” Auckland wide 24 hours 7 days, Yes! It is less hassle when the mechanic actually comes to you to service or repair your car at home or work.
Customers often say they didnt know the difference – until they had a Mobile technician come to them. The stress it relieves and how much of your time it frees up by having the workshop come to them – at home work or on the roadside.
2. Range of Services to meet your needs!
- Mobile Mechanics Auckland have technicians from a range of backgrounds and specialties.
- With experience and knowledge along with the latest equipment available, Auckland Mobile Mechanics are able to service and work on all major car makes and models.
- When you book in a Mobile Mechanic, the great thing is you have your own technician there with you who can explain there and then.
- We then give you options for you to decide, what you want done and when you want it done.
4. You’re in Control
- Auckland Mobile Mechanics can offer fixed price/Menu board pricing car services for your car, four by four, hatchback, sedan, ute, and trucks.
- For car repairs, we can also provide estimates before we start any work and by prioritising you know what is more important and needs doing first.
This keeps you in control of all costs when you use us.
5. I need my vehicle – ASAP
- Auckland Mobile Mechanics normally arrange for repairs to be done either the same day as your booking, or the next business day. We are on the road, doing repairs and services 24 hour 7 days a week Auckland wide
Read what others have experienced:
Alice Western Springs Auckland City says: I found using Auckland Mobile Mechanics, I was able to have my car repaired while I carried out my usual duties. Its just so much easier that taking the car to a garage and waiting. They came and fixed my radiator at home! I was so pleased.
John Wilson Northshore City Auckland: Stress relief! I am so happy, my car is running well, and I didnt have to go anywhere, they came to me and helped get me back on the road! Thanks to the team at Auckland mobile mechanics!
……And dont just take our word, give us a call and see for yourself just how