Cambelt Replacement or Timing belt Services Auckland
Time for your cambelt to be replaced? We come to you for cambelt replacement services Auckland Wide
Auckland Mobile Mechanics are experienced in all makes and models for your cambelt replacement service and can check or replace your cambelt or timing belt (or Timing chain).
The Cambelt replacement in a vehicle is approx every 100,000 kms or 5 years to avoid extensive damage to engine needing expensive repairs.
What is a cambelt replacement for?
A cambelt belt or timing chain is needed to keep the engine running smoothly. In an engine with an overhead cam, they maintain the cams turning at the right time. A camshaft opens and closes the intake and exhaust valves in your engine, to allow air in for combustion. A timing belt must be properly calibrated in order to operate properly with the pistons. Other area that may need replacing include water pumps, idler bearings and oil seals.
Indicators that the timing chainor cambelt replacement maybe needed include a rattling noise from the front of the engine.
If you are unsure, please contact us on 0508 247 273 and we will be able to advise on the best possible solution to your vehicles problem.
What can I expect?
- Warranty – a 12 month warranty covering all servicing and repairs – both on and off site.
- Workmanship – all work undertaken will be carried out by our fully qualified mechanics.
- Convenience – our mobile mechanics will come to you anywhere in Auckland, eliminating loss of your precious time.
- Fixed pricing – we will disclose full detailed cost breakdowns of repairs, parts and service options.
- Fast Efficient service – we will provide you with professional estimates as to the time required to complete the job.